Friday, October 16, 2009

Mafia Wars Secrets - Tips, Tricks and Cheat / 黑手党战争欺诈代码

If you are interested in growing your mafia at lightning speed and beating up on your weaker enemies ... with reward point paid surveys (below) you can purchase godfather point.

Alternative you can get free tips from my previous post(proven record),

My earlier post - best And Proven Tips click here


see how this great mafia jump from level 12 to 100, iced more than 95 mafias, all within 3 days.

A great job indeed, much better than my expectation because on this mafia follow my guideline, consolidated all tips from my site to advantage.
The only problem is that this mafia lack of mafia's mate

Here is the proved and my earlier post link



My earlier post - best And Proven Tips click here



Please scroll below for other useful links.

You may add me, menchacho lvl 6++
Lots of gift to give away..

0 comments:

 

Property - HDB


Mafia Wars - Alt Tips


Blogroll

Visitors

Top Blogger - Yaro's Tips

Click here to watch The Conversion Blogging Video


Get Paid

Get paid for your opinions! .Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE

TriBute tO Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template